Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 8-19-2013


Happy Sunday Evening!!

I went to Title Boxing Club this afternoon with my friends Jennica and Micaela. I was not expecting to be sweating that much!! Great work out!

So I don't think I have mentioned that I nanny for the most incredible family in the world and their kids are going back to school tomorrow.  Honestly I think most people would be excited but I am so sad that I won't be able to spend all day with them anymore! I had such an amazing summer with them and they are such joys to be around.

Here is this weeks meal plan-

Monday- Spiced Crockpot chicken
Tuesday-  Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday- Carne Asada 
Thursday- Seafood Chowder
Friday- Spicy Burgers

What about breakfast? Protein Shake 

Snacks? Salads, fruits and vegetables OR a protein shake :) 

Now, you would think that I would spend quite a bit of money at the grocery store gathering everything for this weeks meals. Wrong.  I spend $45 for this weeks meals.  Don't believe me? 
Here is the receipt-



 I did have to go to the oriental market to get coconut milk, muscles, and crab meat (added into the final total) but besides that Aldi was my best friend! If you need to pick up spices/herbs I would recommend online ordering or going to your local grocery store and stocking up on your spices! 

But come on, anyone can afford going to the grocery store for a weeks worth of food and spending $45. 
I felt accomplished. Aldi, I love you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment