Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Meal Plan 8-2

This past week was such an awesome week but I wasn't able to post a lot of what I did!
I got to spend an awesome weekend with the children I help with. They are so wonderful and we got to  do so many special things! We went to a sporting kc game and the kids got many things signed by the players and then off to the lake we went!

Brady is still on break so we have been biking and going to the lake and having so much fun!

Here are a few pictures-

Sporting Kc Game

The kids were so fortunate and got to walk on the field with the players for the national anthem! How awesome is that?!


This is my husband jumping my rope wake boarding.  He is a stud.

The kids, Brady, and I tubing!


This is the meal plan for the week (yes I know it is Wednesday).  I am sure everyone will understand since it was a Holiday Weekend right!? :)
Meatloaf w/ Broccoli and mashed Cauliflower
Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted sweet potatoes and Asparagus
Seafood chowder-- I know, I have had this on here for the last few weeks but I still haven't needed to make it with all the other food I have prepared! 
Slow cooker Short Ribs w/ roasted zucchini, asparagus, onion, and mushrooms.

Have a wonderful day! Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment